The number of users of these facilities has been greatly reduced to provide a Covid compliant environment for all, therefore I am only able to take new bookings for customers whom do not require these facilities.
For your safety
- A full risk assessment has been carried out on all aspects of the Campsite & Myrtle Barn, with the aim of keeping all my guests and staff safe and Myrtle Farm Holidays Covid-19 compliant.
- Infection prevention and control (including Covid-19) course completed and passed by all staff.
- An enhanced cleaning and sanitising routine with chemicals recommended by WHO (World Health Organisation) against Covid-19.
- Limited face to face interaction between yourselves, other guests and myself.
I will send arrival & site information to your mobile phone, including directions, contact details, site map and information about the area
Please remain inside your vehicle and phone, I will then appear and lead you to you pitch.
Space between pitches has been increased and clearly marked.
*Washing up facilities - open
Both areas operating on a 'one in, one out' system, please bring your own washing up liquid cloths/brushes and tea towels and remove from the area after each use.
* Washing Machine and tumble dryer (please bring your own £1 coins) - open
* Fridges/freezers (please store your items in a named bag) - open
*Chemical and Grey waste emptying points, bins and freshwater - open
*The facilities above will be limited to use by one household group at any one time to meet social distancing requirements, floor markings and signage will be in place to queue outside when inside is occupied. Do not enter any narrow areas unless it is clear you can pass to your destination without breaking social distancing rules.
*Dog exercise area - open
*Showers and Toilets - closed
*Kitchen facilities - closed
*Reception - closed
I will be communicating via text/calling from my mobile (07717577217) - I will still be onsite but face to face interaction will be reduced to all but essential times.
Hand sanitising stations have been added to high risk areas, but please also bring your own for general use and just as importantly for use in and around your unit, keeping yourselves and your children away from the high traffic areas as much as possible, to avoid crowding and preserve social distancing.
Face coverings are advisable for use in high traffic areas of the site, but not essential provided safe distancing rules are being adhered to.
Departure - Please leave by 10am unless a later checkout has been agreed and paid for, please do not forget to leave keys.
Contactless - Contactless payment by phone where possible please .
Social distancing of at least the Government guidelines should always be respected by all please.... https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing-after-4-july