Myrtle Farm campsite / touring park is located in a beautiful spot on the outskirts of the village of Banwell, nestled in a convenient yet rural location facing South with panoramic views providing visitors with a relaxing and enjoyable holiday
experience. Set on 3.5 acres of flat well drained land, perfect for camping, we offer large, flat pitches with electrical hook ups (gazebos and pup tents allowed, fees apply), barbecue area, men's and ladies shower, toilet block and camping facilities shed. Freezer block hire and freezer block freezing service. Caravans, motorhomes, campervans and tents are welcome.
Pitch sizes are as follows:
SMALL GRASS PITCH 4.5M (D) X 6M (W)
LARGE GRASS PITCH 6.5M (D) X 10M (W)
CORNER GRASS PITCH 10M (D) X 10M (W)
X-LARGE GRASS PITCH 10M (D) X 15M (W)
Open April to October our touring park can accommodate 10 caravans/motorhomes/tents with a further 10 stored. Reception is open from 9am to 7pm between 01/03 & 31/10.
CHECK IN / OUT TIMES
Touring Park check in time is between 11am & 9pm. Check out time is 10am please - unless arranged for later by prior arrangement (charged at £1 per extra hour).
- Tents are welcome.
- Campers facilities shed with washing up, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and tourist information.
- Chemical waste disposal point.
- Large and small flat pitches with electrical hook up.
- There are separate Men's/Ladies shower/toilet blocks, they may not be the plushest and are indeed in need of modernisation, but we can assure you that they are always clean with plenty of hot water, soap, shower gel & shampoo.
- We own the adjacent field which is ideal for dog exercising and ball games.
- BBQ area with seating.
- We offer daily freezer block hire or we can freeze your freezer blocks overnight - ready for adventures in the morning.
- Grey waste emptying point.
CAMPSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Child age 2 - 12 years.
- No smoking.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
- All damages must be paid for.
- Bookings are nominative and non-transferable.
- Guests are asked to avoid any noise or nuisance that may disturb other clients.
- In the event of a complaint, please speak to the reception immediately. Complaints which are not brought to our attention during your stay cannot be dealt with once you have left the site.
- Noise - Radio, music and TV players must be kept at a low volume. Car doors and boots must be closed quietly.
- The management reserves the right to deny access or terminate the stay of those guests whose behaviour is deemed unsuitable. No refunds will be offered.
- No refunds for inclement weather.
- The use of generators is not permitted on site.
- Please ensure you only use appropriate electrical appliances that do not exceed 16 amps to avoid damage or fire.
- Please ensure that your caravan is fitted with a fire extinguisher.
- Myrtle Farm campsite is not a re-cycling centre and caravan owners are required to remove all non-domestic rubbish to the local refuse centre.
- Booking, Extras & Cancellation/Refunds
- TOURING PARK- PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ADD YOUR EXTRAS, PRICE INCLUDES 2 PEOPLE, ELECTRIC & 1 CAR....EXTRA ADULTS/CHILDREN, CARS, AWNINGS, PUP TENTS, GAZEBOS & DOGS ARE CHARGED AS EXTRAS & CHARGED AS PER NIGHT, THEREFORE YOU WILL NEED TO MULTIPLY BY NUMBER OF NIGHTS, EG 1 EXTRA CHILD FOR 3 NIGHTS (£1x3) CHILD AGE 2-12.
- Reservations made more than 28 days before arrival date require a 50% deposit, this will be debited from your credit/debit card to confirm your booking-this is non-refundable in the case of cancellation, the remaining 50% will be debited from your card 28 days before arrival, please contact us prior should you wish to amend your payment method.
- Reservations made less than 28 days before arrival are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
- The total value of ALL bookings will be charged if cancellations are made with less than 4 weeks notice.
- A motorbike can be brought instead of the car included. Please note, the car is only included in the rate if you are travelling with a touring caravan. If you wish to bring a car along with your motorhome/campervan please select the relevant extra.
- The use of showers is free of charge.
- Daily freezer block hire - price includes deposit which you will receive back when you return the freezer blocks.
- Overnight freezing service - we freeze your freezer blocks overnight. Any freezer blocks left unclaimed at the end of your holiday will be recycled.
Please check the tariff page for extra prices.
- Arrivals and departures
- Admission is only permitted after registering at reception.
- All guests spending the night at the campsite must present their ID at the reception desk and sign registration forms.
- Reception is open from 9am to 7pm between 01/03 & 31/10.
- Check in time is between 11am & 9pm.
- Late arrivals must notify the campsite/park as soon as possible. Your booking will be held for 24 hours. After this period the management reserves the right to relet your unit.
- Check out time is 10am please - unless arranged for later by prior arrangement (charged at £1 per extra hour).
- No refunds for late arrivals or early departures.
- Units will be allocated on arrival.
- Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times.
- Fouling must be cleaned up immediately.
- Guide dogs are allowed on site free of charge.
- We do not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act.
- Group bookings of 2 or more units are not permitted.
- No hen/stag parties permitted.
- Occupancy cannot exceed the number stated on the booking form.
- We cater for families and couples only.
- Dirty water, rubbish and any waste must be disposed of in the indicated areas.
- Please be considerate of the natural surroundings, plants and trees. It is forbidden to put nails/pegs in trees and to cut any branches.
- Please keep your pitch and the facilities tidy and clean during your stay, on departure please remove any rubbish including cigarette ends.
- The establishment is not liable for any damages to guests’ equipment.
- You must follow the management directives when pitching your unit and related equipment.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be raised off the ground and attended by an adult at all times.
- Children must be supervised by their parents at all times.
- Fire extinguishers and first aid kits are available on site.
- No rough or disturbing games are allowed at the campsite.
- Open fires are prohibited and any electric appliances used on site must not be faulty.
- Commercial vehicles (a vehicle used for carrying goods or fare-paying passengers) are not permitted on site.
- The speed limit is 5MPH.
- Hosts are responsible for their behaviour.
- Visitors must leave the premises by 10pm.
- Visitors' cars are not permitted on the campsite.