Myrtle Barn Accessibility Statement
Approach to property
- Gravel driveway which leads to a parking area adjacent to Myrtle Barn entrance with space for up to 2 vehicles.
- Call at reception; ring the bell on the willow gate post leading to the farmhouse, next to the parking area.
- There is a willow fence and gate for privacy for guests staying in Myrtle Barn, there are several external lights, an assortment of solar, switched and sensor operated.
- A very small step into the main front door (width 80cm) or level access into the French doors leading from the private patio into the open plan kitchen/diner/lounge.
- To the right of the front door a door into the double bedroom, the bathroom next door.
- To the left of the front door a step down into the open plan fully equipped kitchen/diner leading into the lounge.
- From the lounge a staircase leading to the galleried twin bedroom, over the kitchen, looking into the lounge (due to the eves this room has low sloping ceilings).
- All doorways are a minimum of 700mm wide.
- The lounge, kitchen & dining area are semi open plan.
- All sockets are skirting board height.
- Solid oak flooring with removable rugs.
- French doors leading onto a private patio/garden area with table, 4 chairs and barbeque area.
- All units are of standard height.
- Low level oven.
Stairs and first floor bedroom
- Skirting board height sockets.
- Lighting controlled from both up and downstairs.
Any further questions please contact us on 0771 757 7217 or use our contact form